Thursday 24 May 2007

DELPHI PRESIDENT TO PRESENT SPECIAL AWARD


Hello Friends

I a little bit of special news for you - I have been informed by my current employer & Euro sponsor, Delphi Diesel, that I am to be presented with a special achievement award by none other than the vice president of Delphi Corporation, Mr Guy Hachey. The presentation is taking place on Wednesday 30th May at the Delphi Heavy Duty site in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire & local press will be in attendance. Once again, I am honoured by the support from Delphi & recognition from the vice president is very flattering, as well as being very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larry
    This is awesome news & a well deserved recognition of your success at the recent Euro Championships. This will be the added boost for you as you prepare to defend your World title later on in the year.

    Inspiring stuff mate.

    Best Regards

    Grant Willcox
    2Excel Coaching -
    'Your GPS for Success'

    ReplyDelete