Monday 6 August 2007

GOING MENTAL FOR ITALY!

Hi there -
No - I haven't lost it! I thought I'd let you know about some of my special training for the world championships. Focussing on just the physical part of the lifts will only get you so far, so I have been working with top success coach Grant Willcox of 2Excel Coaching to assist me in getting my winning mindset together.
Top techniques like creative visualisation are used by all of the best sportsmen like Tiger Woods and Andy Roddick to elevate their game & create consistent & powerful results; Grant has been working with me for a while now to strengthen my focus & overcome any mental barriers as I aim to go for the 300kG mark & take the world title for the last time. Having this kind of support is priceless, as it allows me to concentrate on then physical techniques, knowing that my mind is set for success. Awesome stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment