Tuesday 20 November 2007

DAN GETS HEAVYWEIGHT AWARDS

Hi there

I just thought I'd take this opportunity to congratulate my friend Dan Jones on his recent awards of Consumer Journalist of the Year & New Journalist of the Year 2007. As some of the regular blog readers will know, Dan is a Features Editor at Mens Health Magazine (following a recent promotion!) who did an awesome 6 page feature on my achievements earlier in the year - The Life of Iron. In fact, this very article was part of his winning portfolio to gain him one of the highest accolades for any new journalist in the UK.

This is very well deserved! Also, big up to Dan on becoming the Features Editor...this award winning stuff must be infectious!

PS - keep your eyes out in 2008 for a new project from myself & Dan Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment