Sunday 21 April 2013

Blog being updated April 2013

UPDATING BLOG AS ITS BEEN ALONG TIME AND HAVE HAD NO TIME

Thanks to all who have past by and fed the fish lol 

Abit about me..Well as many know, I had a dream and lived the dream and realised it wasnt my dream after all.. I walked away from Phoenix and returned to engineering. 
Found I was too old to be doing the very long hours at the gym, early mornings late nights and keeping up with a life was too much.
As Im clearing blog and updating a few bits I shall leave a few posts about my dream of building a gym, 
it can be a harsh reminder to me when I have my next mid-life crisis lol .
So now Im back into engineering, and now back on track with my love of  Personal Training. 
More to come......................

No comments:

Post a Comment