Thursday 29 March 2007

Delphi Does The Double!

Hi Friends
Just a quick update from me, as it's been a little quiet on the blog front whilst I've been focussing on some intense training for the European Champ's - only 4 weeks to go! Anyway, I really happy to announce that Delphi Diesel Systems have stepped back up to the plate again to provide a major boost for my Switzerland trip; I would especially like to mention Mandy Ramstedt, who has done all of the expert arranging once again, as she did for my Australian trip last year. Thanks Mandy, as well as Maggie & Andy Evans - as those who know me, I'm not any Alan Whicker, so having a few organised people like Mandy to sort out the logistics is very much appreciated. This will allow me to focus solely on going there & aim to do some great things; if all goes to plan, I hopefully bring back something better than some swiss cheese & chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. were all behind you champ go get um kid delphi work mates

    ReplyDelete