Monday 9 April 2007

NEWS FLASH: Larry Gets 6-Page Spread in Top Mens Fitness Magazine


Hi friends

I am very pleased to announce that Mens Health Magazine has published a great 6-page feature article in its May edition, featuring little old me! Some of you who read the blog regularly may recall that in February I announced that I had done an in depth interview with a well known fitness magazine, which at the time had to be kept under wraps to avoid 'spoilers' from other mag's. So, I am really proud to have been featured so prominently in such a respected international magazine, which I hope will give readers a detailed insight in my world of drug free powerlifting, as well as raising the profile of the sport in general. So, for further details, check out pages 142-147 in the May edition of Mens Health! I hope to get the ok to post some or all of it here in due course (for those who are too tight to buy the mag!)
(PS- a big thanks to Dan 'The Man' Jones at Mens Health Magazine)


2 comments:

  1. Hello Larry, its sean here just testing your site looking good mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya is this working ?

    ReplyDelete