Thursday 11 October 2007

LARRY LIFTS OFF FOR LAST LIFT ATTEMPT


Hi there -


Just a belated note from me, as I am currently in Italy warming up for my World Championship defence this weekend. I left the UK from lovely Stanstead (!) airport yesterday, so this is being written on my behalf by my performance coach Grant ( thanks :-)

It will be interesting event at the culmination of a lot of intense training; I also know that my Aussie pal, the late Bob Withers will be there with me in spirit, saying 'the bar's loaded son'. I'll be doing it for you, Bobby, as well as the Adelaide Boys who supported me so much in Bendigo last year.

I'll keep you updated via the blog to let you know how I get on this weekend - hopefully (!) I'll be able to report on some more 'metalwork' achievements soon.

Cheers for now - Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment