Friday 9 February 2007

Check Out My Hot Links

Hello again
I'm being very productive today, with two blog posts uploaded & a load of calls to the media. Whilst you are checking out my blog, please take a few moments to also investigate my recommended links; these are all contacts that I personally endorse & people who have supported me solidly. I would particularly like to single out Lee Powell - the owner of Severnside Gym; Lee kindly let me do a BBC TV interview at his gym a short while ago, as well as looking after the reporter from a certain well known fitness magazine when he visited. Severnside Gym is gonna be home to me for the next few months as I train for the European Championships, so let me to big up Mr Lee Powell for allowing me to use his facilities & for his ongoing support.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry

    Hope your training for the competition in April has started well and we wish you all the best.

    Kind regards

    Chris Mel & Alex
    FreshStart Fitness

    ReplyDelete