Monday 12 February 2007

Fancy A Trip to Switzerland ?

Hi friends
I just thought I'd mention that if you weren't busy on Friday 27th-Sunday 29th April, feel free to join me at the 2007 European Single Event Powerlifting Championships being held at Horgen, near Zurich in Switzerland (pending enough sponsorship, that is!) It would be nice to have a few 'followers' to spur me on, as this was something I missed during the World Championships in Bendigo last year ( although the locals took great care of me & formed their own 'possee' ) Just think - you can also do some great skiiing, as well as shop for watches & chocolate! What more do you want ? (apart from free flights & accomodation!)

Incidentally, for anyone who would like more information about powerlifting or the BDFPA ( British Drug Free Powerlifting Association) you can contact me directly via e-mail at larry@championpersonaltraining.com or follow the link in my recommended links section.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry - I liked the article very much. Look forward to seeing more of your success in the media very soon. Keep up the sterling work! Best -

    Grant Willcox
    2Excel Coaching

    ReplyDelete