Thursday 8 February 2007

Hot Gossip From Well Known Fitness Magazine

Hello again
Just thought I'd give you a little hot news from my friend at a well known fitness magazine. He visited me a short while ago & spent a whole day learning about what goes into the average day of a World Champion Power Lifter; he was also game enough to bring his gym kit along & be 'baptised' ( his words) into Powerlifting training. Anyway, he was accompanied by a photographer who took various shots of me getting cold in the gym with my shirt off! No - seriously, I had a recent mail from him which said that these proof shots he'd seen were superb - these are the ones that should accompany a big article coming out in May, featuring yours truly! Anyway, I have been promised some copies, which I will post here for those who would find them of interest! (unless I get too embarrassed!) NB - this will be after the magazine is published for reasons of exclusivity(sorry)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry - great news about the magazine & the photographs. Sounds like your reporter friend had an interesting day - I bet he ached for a while afterwards! Look forward to seeing the article - let me know when it is published as definately want to buy a copy!

    ReplyDelete