Friday 2 February 2007

On The Campaign Trail

Since my last entry, I have been hot on the campaign trail trying to get enough sponsorship together to go to the European Championships. I've also been gearing up to get into training mode, so look out Lee Powell & all at the Severnside Gym - I'll be landing soon!

I must say a few thank you's to the local businesses that again have pledged to help me to get to Europe; these are the guys that have started the ball already rolling - KL Precision Engineering, Nortim Tools, APS Electrical & Keith Rhodes, to name but a few. Cheers guys - the faith & support is all appreciated

3 comments:

  1. Hi Larry - what a shame about the USN sponsorship. After my baptism of fire into the world of Powerlifting, I have to say that you deserve every success in the European Champs. Good luck with it!

    Dan Jones
    Deputy Features Editor
    Men's Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. R U AS BIG AS U LOOK,

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK KID IN THE NEXT COMP ALL THE BEST FROM 2 GOOD FREINDS DO YOUR BEST LOVE LYNNE AND PHILL.

    ReplyDelete